Tuesday, March 20

Wishing everyone a very happy "First Day of Spring"

Pin It
Tuesdays are no better than Mondays when it comes to starting work in the morning. I feel my spirits go south when I look at my desk and see a pile of papers that need reading. But it does help when you see a sweet message reminding you that it is the “First day of Spring.”

Thanks Google for this thoughtful pick-me-up. Their logo today is a colourful Spring scene of plants and animals to mark March 20 – the spring equinox when day and night are the same length. The doodle, designed by the Finnish fashion label Marimekko, features flowers, butterflies, a flamingo, a green truck with a tree on it and a red and white zebra. Guaranteed to bring an instant smile to anybody’s face.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...