Wednesday, April 11

Graham and Green Goa Villa

Pin It
Look what I found! A 150 year old traditional Portuguese house lovingly restored and furnished to a high standard by none other than Graham and Green. In their own words, “The Graham family have a strong love of spicy colour & eclectic Indian style. Paired down chic with a touch of Bollywood sums up the flavour of this exotic holiday let."

If that is not irresistible enough, Casa Tota is situated in the village of Assagao, one of the most sought after villages in the Bardez province of North Goa. The house is entered through a portico shaded by deep overhangs and has a central courtyard with a kitchen and decorative water feature. The bedrooms have colonial four-poster beds and comfy armchairs and the back veranda opens onto a lush lawn and garden. Graham and Green’s have achieved a simple but stylish mix of tranquil calm and colonial cool. When I look at these pictures it makes me want to take off my shoes, and let my bare feet touch the cool terracotta floors. I know exactly where I’m going for my next holiday, if you feel the same visit here
All images courtesy Graham and Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...